Saturday 19 May 2007

Auto Recovery



Dear Chris,

As discussed, I have a custom painted 'art' car (Ford Fiesta) in Nottingham that I need to take to two arts festivals in May and June. The details are as follows:

Wednesday 16 May
ICA, The Mall, London SW1Y 5AH

To collect the car from a private garage on Malvern Road. I will meet you at the garage at 10am. To arrive at the ICA, London before 5pm - to be collected at 10pm. The car to be kept at your depot until the following day when I will be available to meet you at the garage. The car parking space at the ICA is behind the building off Regent Street.

Friday 1 June – Saturday 2 June
Ikon Gallery, 1 Oozells Square, Brindleyplace, Birmingham, B1 2HS

To collect the car from a private garage behind the flats on the right on Malvern Road, NG3 5AG. I will meet you at the garage at 10am. To arrive at the Ikon, Birmingham before 4pm on Friday to collected at 6pm on Saturday. The below map locates Broad St. in relation to the main Birmingham Ring Road, and the routes from major motorways. We can unload the car on Oozells Street.

The agreed fee for this work is £500. I will pay by cheque £300 on 16 May and £200 on 1 June. I trust that this is acceptable and look forward to meeting you. Thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Michael
Driver

No comments: